About Aninda Julie Miss Grand International

 


Hello guys this time I won't know what a review might be.

 Okay, last night through my fyp tik tok about Julie and you know who that is? She was a runner up of 2 miss grand international. 2022.

 Bet you guys are just talking too, huh? I also... after looking at tik tok I was coriuos about Andina it turns out that she is very proud of Indonesia for getting a degree as second miss grand international runner up is a new thing for Indonesia, because previously Indonesia just got into the top 10. At least a andina's achievement is better than yesterday's. It turned out that she was very beautiful and accomplished before the miss grand international contest, andina Julie had won a variety of beauty contests.

 Oh yes, andina Julie came from the mouth of enim, southern Sumatra.


https://www.insertlive.com/lifestyle/20221026095958-19-294067/7-foto-cantik-andina-julie-raih-runner-up-2-miss-grand-international-2022





Komentar

  1. Hope that her achievement serves as the motivator for you. Keep writing and keep sharing.

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Review of the short film entitled "Rumah Singgah"